Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

css

y2kbgy2kbg New
edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
what is the css code for the background of all form componets(buttons, checkboxes, option toggle things) this should be pretty simple, they all diplay right in FF but in ie7 you get a funnny colored background.

Comments

• IIRC, you can't change the color of those elements in IE. Will have to check and get back to you.
  • well, i did change it when i made my style, but i don't know which one it is. on this forum it stays yellow in the switch from FF to IE.
  • Oh, I misunderstood.

I think you are looking for #Form FORM. #fef9e9 is the default yellow.
  • ok will try thx
  • y2kbgy2kbg New
    edited December 2006
    no i will give a picture, since i dont feel like typing 1000 words :)

If you look closely you can see some lighter colored at the top and bottom of the checkboxes
    Also another clitch oid the 1 pixel border around the como box but i dont know if this can be fixed.
  • *bump*
  • *bump*
  • well if you look at the picture IE is the top and FF is the bottom. IE is the one with the mistakes. I cannot seem to figure out what css controls the background color of this, or if it is a hole cut in the top layer thing, how to size it to make it right, i see the solution for most of the padding errors is to add a 1 px border. i know it can be done because jazzmans style has it done right, it is just that i based mine off of a style that glitches in ie. I have been strggling with this for days now.
  • also i dont really care about the border on the combo box because i am the only person to see it anyway.
  • So what happens if you change the background colour to say... red? Does it show in Firefox and IE?
  • changes show up in both browser if thats what you mean. if you were wonder i now have concluded that it is not a "hole" show the backgroud thru because the weird padding isn't the color of the back. it also does not correlate to the color of the texbox background because in the default vanilla they are 2 individual colors that are set.
This discussion has been closed.