Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where are the extensions, and more...

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I just installed my Vanilla Forum, and have a few questions. First, I installed a healthy array of extensions and activated them...where are they? I don't see any of them after I log in. Could it be because I left them in their file folders? I placed them in the Extensions folder, but should I dump the contents into the Extensions Folder? As the Administrator for my forum, how can I be notified by email to OK a new registration? Finally, the title of this forum is Lussumo Community. "Community" is shown as orange. How can I do this to the header of my forum? RE: http://bexartrails.org/vanillaforum/

Comments

• Options
    When you say you activated them what do you mean? You need to go to the settings page and choose the extensions to turn on..once that's done they should be fine. Theyre meant to be left in their own folders within the extensions folder. If you go on your 'forum preferences' link from your account page you can choose to be notified by email for new members, assuming you've given access to do so to your own role. If you put text inside a <strong> tag in the header it will show orange using the default stylesheet.
  • Options
    y2kbgy2kbg New
    edited December 2006
    ok u beat and ur answer was better : ( lol

I deleted mine
  • Options
    Great answers...I appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.