Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How can i use the SignInManager?

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
$SignInManager = $Context->ObjectFactory->NewContextObject($Context, 'SignInManager');

I've tried, but i haven't been able to use this good class.... but how do you access it??

Comments

• ok... forget my question because i knew the answer in my head i would've used it...

include($Configuration['LIBRARY_PATH'].'Vanilla/Vanilla.Class.SignIn.php'); $SignInManager = $Context->ObjectFactory->NewContextObject($Context, 'SignInManager');

The only problem now is that i think that this class is out of date because i get this error because a spot for allowing the 'Remember Me' checkbox to be enabled (i know that's not the proper name but meh). Here's the error i get when your not logged in.

Warning: Missing argument 3 for UserManager::ValidateUserCredentials(), called in *hey, that's my data...*\library\Vanilla\Vanilla.Class.SignIn.php on line 47 and defined in *hey, that's my data...*\library\People\People.Class.UserManager.php on line 1039 Notice: Undefined variable: PersistentSession in *hey, that's my data...*\library\People\People.Class.UserManager.php on line 1045
This discussion has been closed.