Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

user info bug in css (probably)

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I haven't had time to look at this, since I'm at work (and I should look like I'm working).

But if I don't have a picture, but I have an icon, there is a positioning bug that appears in Safari (WebKit) and Firefox (Gecko) (haven't checked IE) that places the icon on top of the text. Attached is a picture from my browser here (Safari - latest 10.4)

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    mark must be messing with something, because I'm seeing this fine under both of my local installs.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    yeah, it looks like he's gutting something cause i just refreshed and stuff shifted. cut it out mark.
  • Options
    lamentlament
    edited July 2005
    yup.. already mentioned that to Mark. although you and I are the only ones to have this issue at the moment.

@lech: it's been happening since I joined.
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    lech. but it's only when you don't have a photo. I actually noticed this on my local install. And then posted it here.

My local install has the exact same problem.

Here is the image from my forum, taken in Firefox.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    lament, your problem is different than this one. I became aware of it *After* the last release, of course... *insert murphy's law here*
  • Options
    ahh..
  • Options
    FLCFLC New
    edited July 2005
    delegate blame to your cat why dont you...

• Options
    Well clearly it's the cat's fault! What kind of cat is that? Hmm I should find pictures of my cat.
  • Options
    just wanted to point out that i experienced the same behaviour like vinay did... but i think that comment from me is already obsolete :D
  • Options
    i think i mentioned this a while ago as well.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    For the record: my cat is a Maine-Coon. He's called that because his breed is from Maine and they look similar to Raccoons. Personally I think he looks more like a lynx, but that picture seriously doesn't give that impression, so I'll shut up now.
  • Options
    Sally, my cat from the Cats! thread is a maine coon also, and in the place I used to live was his sister (I took Sally when I left) who was just so damn pretty... and she knew it

*throws up maine coon gang sign*
This discussion has been closed.