Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how about adding "viewed x times" to the line under the topic titles?

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
n/t

Comments

• Options
    honestly, who cares about thread views?
  • Options
    I mean, the way I see it, it serves no purpose
  • Options
    a) Who cares b) Adds server load
  • Options
    psst. i think thats a no.
  • Options
    :P well was worth a try ;) at least i liked it...to know if anyone even read what i wrote :D
  • Options
    EXTENSION!
  • Options
    No need for hostility, guys... There's no reason this couldn't be an extension, as omfg points out. I don't like this attitude of "anything we dislike can't possibly be of use to anyone else" that I see picking up steam in this forum. Let's try to keep things happy and collaborative and make this the sweetest forum on the web, k? :)
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I agree with Scottish, 100%
  • Options
    this is perfect extentions fodder... moving it to the correct category
  • Options
    While we're on the subject of controversial extensions, how about that Signature extension so I can sig "Mark said: 'I agree with Scottish, 100%'" ;D
  • Options
    Extensions schmucktensions... sounds like a fair idea for something that some people might like. On the subject of a sigature extension (my ideal one would allow for insertion of an image - yes i know it's ugly and slow - but my forum needs this) I've already mentioned this at http://lussumo.com/community/comments.php?DiscussionID=145 if anyone would like to help me with this (I can't program... wahhh)
This discussion has been closed.