Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

GesHi + Textile

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I'm trying to mix GeshiColor (from ithcy) and Textile formatter (from jakob_r). I did some modification to accept <code> block "rendered" through Textile using HTML syntax. But Textile generate valid (X)HTML code block when using the bc[lang]. block markup ant it would be nicer to use this markup. The problem is that GeshiColor analyze unrendered comment to determine if geshi.js and css file(s) have to be loaded. So I've to also modify this part. I looked at the code and if I first though and adaption of the regexps used to detect code block is possible. But I'm not sure it will work, because Textile doesn't use an "key=value" syntax to define code block language and GeshiColor use a regexp to match this syntax. So maybe it couldn't be adpated to Textile syntax. If the regexps can't be adpated to detect Textile, then a more rewriting of the code blocks detection code is necessary. Before going any further, I just wanted to know if anyone has experience modifying GeshiColor to make it work with other formatter, if Textile support is a planned feature for an upcoming GeshiColor release or if a rewriting of the code blocks detection is planned.
This discussion has been closed.