Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

All extensions disabled: error "Failed to read the extensions"

The error reads: Some problems were encountered Failed to read the extensions file:/host/.server/account/domain.com/vanilla directory/conf/extensions.php The error shows the path of my host. I see how that would cause a problem. Ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Does the file exist? If not, create an empty one and make it readable/writeable. If it's there, it could be that it's not readable.
  • Options
    Thanks. It does exist; shows 0kb; access time on the file shows the time that I accessed the ../../settings.php?PostBackAction=Extensions page. Not sure if that mattered or not.
  • Options
    Well if it's 0kb your forum is having difficulty writing to it. What permissions are on it at the moment?
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Not sure. I keep trying to figure-out how to CHMOD.
    Properties in FTP program {firefox - FIRE FTP} -- Owner: Read/Write, Group: Read, Public: Read
    danka
  • Options
    I think you need to try changing them all to read/write if you can..
  • Options
    all are read/write, still the same problem. None are 'execute'.
  • Options
    Errr....should be working fine then. Try adding execute to them all and see if it makes a difference - your host might have a funky setup.
  • Options
    This just recently happened to me as well. same exact thing I cannot for the life of me figure it out.
  • Options
    extensions.php PHP script 0 dejitaru pg116551 rw-r--r-- Feb 25 08:34 View Edit Open
  • Options
    actually nevermind found an older post added
    <?php
    ?>
    and fixed it.
This discussion has been closed.