Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

EasySettings

y2kbgy2kbg New
edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
EasySettings
This extension allows you to add on/off Toggle Settings to an extension with ease.
For Extension Users:
You must have this extension enabled before any extension that requires this extension.
For Extension Developers:
To use this extension to add on/off settings to a nice admin area for your extension use a block of code such as this:
if ($Context->SelfUrl == "settings.php" && $Context->Session->User->Permission('PERMISSION_CHANGE_APPLICATION_SETTINGS') && array_key_exists('Friends_Settings_V', $Configuration)) { $FriendsSettings = $Context->ObjectFactory->NewContextObject($Context,'EasySettingsForm'); $FriendsSettings->ExtensionName = 'Friends'; $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('AllowGuests'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('Request'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('PeoplesTab'); $FriendsSettings->AddEasySettingHeader('Select the Columns you would like to display:'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('NameCell'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('DateRegistered'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('MemberIcons'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('VisitCount'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('Email'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('PostCount'); $FriendsSettings->AddAnEasySetting('Role'); $FriendsSettings->MakeStart($Context); $Page->AddRenderControl($FriendsSettings,$Configuration["CONTROL_POSITION_BODY_ITEM"] + 1); $Panel->AddList('Extension Options', 10); $Panel->AddListItem('Extension Options',$FriendsSettings->ExtensionName.' Settings',GetUrl($Context->Configuration, 'settings.php', '', '', '', '', 'PostBackAction='.$FriendsSettings->ExtensionName)); }
Now you need to understand how to make this suit you.
First pick a name that will be unique to initiate the class. in my I case I used $FriendsSettings

Start with this, and replace everything that says $FriendsSettings with the name you picked.
if ($Context->SelfUrl == "settings.php" && $Context->Session->User->Permission('PERMISSION_CHANGE_APPLICATION_SETTINGS') && array_key_exists('Friends_Settings_V', $Configuration)) { $FriendsSettings = $Context->ObjectFactory->NewContextObject($Context,'EasySettingsForm'); $FriendsSettings->MakeStart($Context); $Page->AddRenderControl($FriendsSettings,$Configuration["CONTROL_POSITION_BODY_ITEM"] + 1); $Panel->AddList('Extension Options', 10); $Panel->AddListItem('Extension Options',$FriendsSettings->ExtensionName.' Settings',GetUrl($Context->Configuration, 'settings.php', '', '', '', '', 'PostBackAction='.$FriendsSettings->ExtensionName)); }
Now directly before $YourChoosenName->MakeStart($Context); you can add settings and sub headers.
To add a setting:
$YourChoosenName->AddAnEasySetting('AllowGuests');
To add a header:
$YourChoosenName->AddEasySettingHeader('Select the Columns you would like to display:');

I hope that this has cleared thing up on how to use this this.

Comments

• Options
    Before I even try and use this... might want to rip untitled.bmp out of the download as it is 284KB, which is a bit much!
This discussion has been closed.