Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Asking advice for a friend!

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello people! I have a personal question, which I'm asking for a good friend of mine who's working on her drawing skills for the last few years. Within some time she wants to do something with it and preferable make money with it. It's not sure that she can stick to her current job, so now is the time to act. However, she has no clue where to start, what to do, or who to contact... Neither do I :) But maybe someone in this community has some suggestions. You can find her drawings at: http://www.emmasworldofanime.com She created the website herself, but she isn't a webdeveloper, so please ignore the weblayout. It's about the pictures :) Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks in advance, Jazzman

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2007
    hi,

i think she should visit gaiaonline , this is the best place to get answers (there is also an artforum there for exactly the same kind of art)

not just to mention it, but i think this would be also one of the greatest places for her to hang out.

cheerio
  • Options
    Maybe she could sell prints or comissions DeviantArt. It's a good place for starters.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    forgot to say... i think she needs a bit more practice, i think shes doin real cute animeish art but then check this out

click ... and they did this only or just for fun :)
This discussion has been closed.