Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Style Sheet WIP

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I haven't got a name for it yet and it's still WIP.
But i thought I'd share it anyways just to get some feedback.

Untitled

It's made from the original style and I've only worked/tweaked my way down to the discussion page. Haven't checked how it work in any other browser then FF on XP yet.
I'm afraid it might be a bit too light tho..
whatcha think?

Comments

• Options
    looks like hot sex so far. keep rollin with it! seems like it needs a nice highlight color though.
  • Options
    hey i definitely love it! bookmarked this topic already....will you provide it as open source?
  • Options
    you could call it understatement :D
  • Options
    Thanks a lot!

seems like it needs a nice highlight color though.
    I've actually thought I'd make a little series of it. like one with a red-ish tone and a blue-ish tone and so on.
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    i like it because its less noisy than the vanilla style (which was my favourite expect of his yellowish overdose) and it also is easier on the eyes than the other styles ive seen so far.... i really love it... edit: maybe some nice hove effects would be fancy :D
  • Options
    I've actually thought I'd make a little series of it. like one with a red-ish tone and a blue-ish tone and so on.
    thats what i was thinking too. it would be very hot!
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Yes! Finally someone else has a style that also has the pagelist bug. Huzzah!
  • Options
    BenBen
    edited July 2005
    a nice style there!
    no offence, but most of the others i've seen up till now (excepting the default) get on my nerves after a while...
    but that's the fun of custom CSS everyone can have their own favourite style just for them
  • Options
    Finally someone else has a style that also has the pagelist bug.
    haha! this is a known error? It's making me crazy!
    I thought I'd try to fix all those kind of errors when i was done with the colouring and stuff.
  • Options
    dude that is looking great j12... when it's done let me know and i'll add it to the sites repository.
  • Options
    you guys know a good way to fix this ugly border?
  • Options
    what the bottom one? border-bottom: none;
  • Options
    nah, I want the border there, but i don't want it to brake up like that. I want a straight line. it's a 2px margin between the tabs. maybe if i loose the bottom border and let the head border go thru.. hmm..
  • Options
    did you check the margin-left on the tabs?
  • Options
    I don't really mind the margin it's how the bottom-border want to go all 45 degree that's making it ugly.
  • Options
    ya that's weird.... i noticed that you had bottom-border: 3 2x in your style sheet though?
  • Options
    you have like

border: 3px solid #f9f9f9; border-bottom: 3px solid #eee

which could be causign the problem
  • Options
    WTF! No wonder i haven't seen any changes! I've been editing it localy! LMAO!
  • Options
    LOL PWND
This discussion has been closed.