Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

HighSlide

y2kbgy2kbg New
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Does anyone wanna make a HighSlide Addon that looks like the Flickrizer but people upload directly to the server that hosts the vanilla install from there account like in account Pictures Extension, anf most importantly utilizes HighSlide. Here is the HighSlide Demo HighSlide
Edit:
ok here is mine, not an extension yet.
HighSlide with ajax coolness

Comments

• Options
    I had passed on the Highslide info to Stash hoping he would make it since he made the Thickbox extension.
  • Options
    this would be awesome... I'm developing a photography forum and I'd defintely support this extension's development.
  • Options
    Heh, I'm still bug fixing sodding BBCode :P I will take a look at this one, but if someone else has time, feel free to do it as I haven't started yet.
  • Options
    deff a very worthy and useful extension
  • Options
    y2kbgy2kbg New
    edited March 2007
    oops
  • Options
    inline images with thickbox already do that
  • Options
    do they goto your account page? I thought it was for in a disscussion
  • Options
    u want it to work under ur account page where u have the flickr gagdet?
  • Options
    thats what i did, never released
  • Options
  • Options
    There's no reason that the flikrizer extension couldn't be modded to have an option like InlineImages, and therefore use TB to show a larger image...
  • Options
    but the point isn't highslide, its thats you can upload and caption with out having to rely on flickerizer.
  • Options
    I see, so you're basically creating a Gallery addon for Vanilla aren't you?
  • Options
    if it were to make itas an extension, then yea. did you check out the Caption added and deletion thing?
  • Options
    Yes it's lovely - now make it an extension! :P
  • Options
    hahaa still working to make it group and html oriented, like makea group add 20 pics to it, and then anywhere in a comment with html enabled put and and on run will be replaced by js, OnPageLoad with the gallery of group 7.
This discussion has been closed.