Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Quotations???

RCRC
edited April 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
What do I need to do to get quoting to work properly? What do I need to install, and in what order?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    I'm new to Vanilla, but I install AjaxQuote and Forced BBCode and it works !! No configuration needed, the Blockquote works and the "quote" function for quoting the all comment... And this is cool, it works with the Preview Add-on ! The problem for me is the Vanillacons add-on. Phil.
  • Options
    Dear colleugues, I have installed on my forum one after another AjaxQuote, BBCode and Quotations 1.6. They running all properly, but somehow the characters < and > are changed all the time to &lt, and &gt. Therefore, my Quoatations are just text instead of a grafic box. (Other characters are changed to.) I was searching in this Forum as well as in other forums for a solution. And was rather surprised that I couldn't find at least a similar question. Is it really as simple? Is it probably just a setting for the Editor? I couldn't find it. Has someone an idea? I appreciate any hints very much. Nik
  • Options
    The should change otherwise people could insert malicious code.

What are you trying to do?

grep is your friend.

• Options
    Forum users should have the possibilty to create comments, which reference to other comments. In a way, that everybody can see instantly, which part of a comment is the referenced text of a former entry and which part of the comment is the new text. Of course, it's possible to copy text and paste it in your own new comment. But it would be much better, if I had a automated way which highlight the copied text (like Quotation 1.6 and others do).
  • Options
    Is it possible to disable the translation just for the characters > and < ?