Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mass approve applicants?

Is there a way to mass approve applicants? I have 300+ sitting in my queue and there's got to be a better way to do it than manually approving all of them..

Comments

• Options
    Funny enough I was thinking something similar the other day. We're getting 10+ a day through here and although I obviously need to go through and check them all for the benefit of the community it'd be easier if they were in a list format somehow. If you just want to do it one off for the 300 you have you could run a SQL query on your database...
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I've been thinking about this for a while. It will definitely be in a pre 2.0 version.
  • Options
    Hi!
  • Options
    Welcome back Mark - hope you are well rested!

I look forward to some more robust admin tools being included in version 2 in general, but this especially :) Something along the lines of a "simple" table (JS sortable with cookies to remember how you sorted it of course) with check boxes each for approve and decline, with a select "All"/"None"/"Invert" along the table header :)
  • Options
    Hey Mark!
  • Options
    :rubs eyes: Yes! He's back!
  • Options
    Looks great in that latest version of Vanilla! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.