Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Zen Garden

omfgomfg New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I just thought it might be cool to allow really well done themes into the Styles of this forum, then have a section on Lussumo that features them and talks about them. With the way this site is structured, I imagine people can get really creative ala Zen Garden with the forum layout.

Comments

• i offered to add them if people wanted them in there... no bites.
  • omfgomfg New
    edited July 2005
    Oh and not to toot my own horn, but I really like my own style on this forum :D

Oh, Hello

Still needs some refinement.
  • as you can see people's style applied when you view their profile, how about a voting feature - top 10 go into a gallery, or something?
  • yeah i wanted a most popular style or soemthing... extensions extensions extensions extensions extensions extensions extensions extensions extensions extensions
  • edited July 2005
    I've been a big fan of Zen Garden since I started dabbling in CSS. Get my best inspiration there. I'd be game for submitting some Vanilla Themes once I get my first one working and understand everything a bit more. also - what a cool link, lament. I never knew of such a site!
This discussion has been closed.