Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

vanillax.com

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm willing to gogo on this, is it something people would find useful? Or does anyone have any better domain suggestions? Mark - how were you planning on dealing with the extensions respository?

Comments

• Options
    extensionilla.com
  • Options
    i would assume extensions would be incorporated within the documentation of vanilla within lussumo. seems the most logical to me. sometimes there is a point where there are just too many domains. my 2cent
  • Options
    or maybe not the documentation, but at least somewhere under getvanilla.com or lussumo.
  • Options
    sugatisugati New
    edited July 2005
    likewise, a stylesheet gallery with links could be sheltered within the same environment.
  • Options
    It should be under getvanilla.com for sure

There should be an extensions browser and a styles browser..
  • Options
    use the filebrowser and make subdirs for each style and or extension. problemo solved.
  • Options
    like extensions.getvanilla.com would just be the filebrowser interface with all the various extensions in the own folderes, or zip files or w'ever. same thing with styles.
  • Options
    i concur with jonezy
  • Options
    I don't think it makes much difference whether it's a seperate site or part of the Vanilla site itself. My real question would be how would things be submitted/updated/tracked/etc.?
  • Options
    vantracker?
    vanbugzilla?
  • Options
    sometimes there is a point where there are just too many domains.
  • Options
    subVANsion? CVanS?
  • Options
    maybe a series of five or ten redirects through a labyrinth of sites, just to give the user a sense of movement.
  • Options
    see, sugati always gets the good ideas.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I was actually hoping to add them to the documentation wiki. I've got a spot for them right there on that front page (scroll down to the vanilla stuff). Anyone can feel free to create that new extensions page. You can just name your extension and then link to it on your own server. I will go through periodically and grab any new ones, copy to the lussumo server and change the link. Here, I'll make the page... back in 5...
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:extensions
This discussion has been closed.