Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

any news on the mozilla thing?

y2kbgy2kbg New
edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Man i cant wait til this happens!! it will bring much need pubicity to vanilla and hpoefully many more extension developers as well as some noobs and probably some haters..(recall the crazed "opt out" not "opt in" (vanilla extreme and vanilla clean(if you don't remember never mind))man). well anyway.. i am looking forward to this (unless it happed already and i am ill informed.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I finished my integration work on it months ago. I don't know why they haven't released it yet - unless they are *way* behind schedule. I should email them and ask...
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    they mentioned on the blog that there was a bug at last minute. here is the announcement (http://blog.mozilla.com/webdev/2007/02/18/amo-deployment-this-week/) btw they never mention nor even hint at using Vanilla u'll have a hardtime convincing people thats Vanilla underneath without any official statement from Mozilla. Atleast they can mention Vanilla on the footer of the page
This discussion has been closed.