Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

anyone want a flippen sweet exention?

y2kbgy2kbg New
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
check out zfilestest.110mb.com and log in with username & password "guest". check out the picture upload and gallery under myprofile. i am working on adding "delete" and "editcaptions" also. if enough peopole want this uploader/thumbnailer/resizer/highslide-gallery thing made into an extension i will follow through with it!

Edit:
ok wells here the second generation of this script, now has an ajax manager on the upload page. everyone. delete a file, its really fun!!! Just not one of the first four!!

HighSlide with ajax coolness

upload some also if you like!

Comments

• Would if I could...

The requested username and password combination could not be found.

Posted: Monday, 19 February 2007 at 2:59PM (AEDT)

• i lknow i forgot, i was taking 3 hot chicks to lunch(or however you worded that one comment you made....)
  • I suppose that makes sense to you?
    Have you remembered yet (it's been 30 minutes), I still can't get in.

Posted: Monday, 19 February 2007 at 3:32PM (AEDT)

• y2kbgy2kbg New
    edited February 2007
    wait, can a person be logged into the same account at the same time, if not, i am srry.

that mean i made the account and have logged in sucessfully so idk what the prob is. @ people should be able to log in at the same time correct, idk.
  • Did you happen to remove the account? http://zfilestest.110mb.com/forum/search.php?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords=&Type=Users
  • ok lol I had made that account on my localhost.

y2kbg slaps self.

sorry, the making of that name was supposed to make things easier for yo guys.
  • This looks pretty nice, I'm getting an error when I click "View My Gallery" - Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/110mb.com/z/f/i/l/e/s/t/e/zfilestest/htdocs/gallery.php on line 26 . Looks good so far though!
  • hmm, were you signed it at the time? i have to fix that, but when i log in as guest i see some pics of a circuit board, and an airplane.
  • I saw it too. I think it probably happened when there were no pictures uploaded.
  • yea i belive so also, and when noone is logged in.

and then when i look closer its not a circuit board, lol.

well check it out now, the gallery works fine. I am using highslide so its pretty cool, i think.
  • So do all of the images get thrown in to one huge gallery? Or are there directories for each user?
  • Nice implementation of the HighSlide script. pic

Posted: Tuesday, 20 February 2007 at 6:43AM (AEDT)

• Yes, very nice.
  • nope, all database based, all pics are stored in one directory, and thumbs in another, but each user gets there own images.

and thanks, I am glad you guys like it.
  • edited February 2007
    Very nice indeed! Lots of possibilities here: ** Make an option for users to share the pictures in a common pool-gallery, accessible through a tab ** Let the user choose to use somehting like thickbox (perhaps shared with the Inline Images extension)
  • awesome!
  • y2kbg - are you releasing this to the public?
  • Hmm well the petition list is getting longer, but it not just releasing to pubic, its not even in extension format yet. I would have to right it to create the tables and put all stuff in one extension.
  • does anyone care about captions?
  • The Highslide script already has provision for captions.

Posted: Thursday, 22 February 2007 at 7:27AM (AEDT)

This discussion has been closed.