Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Hey stuart - how was the Truck Festival?

lamentlament
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
saw on your site..

I'm a big Goldrush fan (and Ride). In fact, saw Mark Gardener again for the 3rd time last month here in San Diego and he had Robin and his brother from Goldrush touring with him.

i love the Goldrush tracks from the new album that I've heard. have you heard them?

Comments

• Options
    Hey, the festival was awesome, goldrush were very ggood. Infact, they were the reason I got to truck in the first place. Saw them liv at Reading a few years back (5, 6, christ knows) and went to truck last year to chck them out again. The whole atmosphere in unique, and having designed the site for this years event, I sort of felt involved, which was nice. I have goldrush' album, and the ozona EP which are oth excellent. ps - I am going to be working on the goldrush site soon, backend suff mainly, but it's cool none the less. Didnt expect anyone to know goldrush here though!
  • Options
    haha nice! yeah the new Ozona full-length album just came out here in the US yesterday. i need to pick that up!

i didn't expect to find a Goldrush fan here either lol!
This discussion has been closed.