Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

New Bugs page on the Wiki

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've created a page for bug tracking on the wiki, simply titled "Bugs." http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:bugs Feel free to alter the format or remove my annoying pirate dialect :) I just wanted to report that bug and I thought "Hey! Shouldn't there be a Wiki page for this?" Cheers

Comments

• lechlech Chicagoland
    I went ahead and added Trivial / Minor Annoyances for bugs that are questionable or really don't fit into any category of importance.
  • And you didn't move my bug over to that section? :)
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Hang on, im reformatting it in english with a possibly better setup. (don't worry, keeping the pirate speak)
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Ok, i've sort of barrowed from mozilla's severity listing with some tweaks. I don't think i've really outlined any criteria but it should all be there.
  • Looks good to me :)
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    actually, changed it once again. Sorry Scottish. But I think pulling it straight from the readme works better. I've also linked up a changelog for you mark.
  • Fair enough :) Pretty embarrasing that I didn't come close to the bug submission guidelines :oops:
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    hehe, I figured it might be better to just use what's already there instead of reinventing the wheel :)
This discussion has been closed.