Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Redirect back to discussion index after sign out?

sjeepssjeeps
edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi This's my first post here and I would like to thank you for the great work! Now, is there a way to redirect back to the discussion index after sign out? instead of adding a link and click on to do that? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Copy the people_signout_form_validpostback.php from the themes folder and put it in your customvanilla folder. Then edit to be:
    <?php // Note: This file is included from the library/People/People.Control.Leave.php class. echo '<div class="FormComplete"> <h2>'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignOutSuccessful').'</h2> <ul> <li><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php').'">Go back to discussions</a></li> </ul> </div>'; ?>
  • Options
    or
    <?php header('Location: '.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php')); ?>
  • Options
    @ jimw I've already edited the people_signout_form_validpostback.php file with a link back to the inedx, but I what I was trying to say is if there's a way to have the users redirected back to the main index after sigining out without having to click on "Go back to discussions" link? @plin I'm not really sure where to put this code <code><?php header('Location: '.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php')); ?> </code> Could you please explain a little bit? Thanks alot
  • Options
    I meant that the file: people_signout_form_validpostback.php would consist of: <?php header('Location: '.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php')); ?>
  • Options
    What about just having a simple 5 second redirect on the signout page?
This discussion has been closed.