Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Red colored variant of the standard style?

akbakb
edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi there, does anyone of you have got a red colored variant of the standard style? I browsed the addons repository and couldn't find one, but maybe there is something around that hasn't yet gone public or something? Just a version that changed the blue against red, with clean white base and so on. I am asking because I have to finish a small project very quickly and did not have the time to change that style yet. Does not have to be completely free of charge, even if it would be really nice, because I don't have much to offer right now :-/ So the best variant will be if someone really adjusted just the colors for himself or something.

Comments

• Options
    Adrian's base style splits out all the color codes to a separate file that makes changing color schemes very easy. Many color pickers can show you the color codes that you would need to put in the code.
  • Options
    Huh, thanks, seems to be worth a look. And as always there is someone who knows where's the need... nice :-)
This discussion has been closed.