Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

style suggestion

outbreakoutbreak New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i was thinking...maybe it would make more sense if the vanilla board that we're all viewing utilized that black and white style that is consistent throughout getvanilla.com?

Comments

• I like that style. I LOVE this one, but it makes sense, to have the 'mother ship' look different.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Product vs Producer!
  • but this is also the site used to show off vanilla to the world, shouldn't it keep the default stylesheet so people know what they're getting?
  • outbreakoutbreak New
    edited July 2005
    i think so it should keep the default style sheet as well, but i was thinking maybe that black and white style should be the default instead of this one. i understand what you guys are saying as well and i suppose it makes sense too.

edit: actually scratch that completely, i forgot that the new filebrowser was updated to look more like vanilla as well.
This discussion has been closed.