Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What ext that vanilla support forum use?

hyapadihyapadi New
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Can someone list the extensions used by this Vanilla support forum?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Add Comments 1.2 AddOn History 1.0 Applicant Discovery 1.0 Atom Feed 1.0 Category Jumper 1.0 Comment Links 1.0 Comment Protection 2.0 Custom Styles 2.0 Discussion Filters 1.0 Extended Text Formatter 1.0 Flickrizer 0.1 Guest Welcome Message 1.0 Hide Success 1.0 Html Formatter 2.0 IP History 1.0 Legends 1.0 New Applicants 1.2 Panel Lists 1.1 Particpated Threads 1.2 Preview Post 2.0 Quick Keys 1.0 RSS2 Feed 1.1 Role History 1.0 Saved Searches 2.0 Text Mode Switch 1.0 YellowFade Effect 0.1 And then a few custom ones I've made that aren't public.
  • Options
    @mark Thx for the quick response. May I know what site functionality that using your custom ext?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited February 2007
    The banner at the top of the page that says Swell Blog | Documentation | Community | Get Vanilla | Vanilla Add-ons LUSSUMO is a custom extension. There's also an adsense one I wrote for myself. And finally I wrote another custom extension to add the FAQ and Troubleshooting tabs up in the forum menu.
  • Options
    StashStash
    edited February 2007
    I'd be interested in the top bar extension myself...

So you're not using SirNot's page manager... is that because it wasn't around when you needed to do that?
  • Options
    The top-bar extension would be of GREAT help since the Stuff Displayer is not perfect untill the bug regarding the crashed forum is fixed. The Adsense extension sounds also very interesting Mark. Maybe you can give us this extension (unsupported or something)? :) (please?) ... :D
  • Options
    You can get that top bar extension code here: http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:administrators:troubleshooting#theme_changes
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    @Stash - yes, I wrote my topbar before sirnot had written the page manager. Plus, I don't need any extra overhead, just a dump of some html at the top of the page.

@iternity - There's an existing adsense extension, I believe (check the addons site). I won't be releasing either of those, but I am working on something neato for the community. You can use what wallphone suggested, too...
  • Options
    Markbut I am working on something neato for the community.
    Something like Stuff displayer u mean
  • Options
    My kingdom for an Object Manager! i.e. a Page Manager for objects, to manage
    object content ('snippets'), placement (pre/post certain page elements) and rights!
  • Options
    there are too many delegates for a object manager to work with.
This discussion has been closed.