Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Forced BBCode 0.1.0 Error (solved)

TexTex
edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
When activating the above mentioned extension, I got the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HTML_BBCodeParser in ...html/extensions/ForcedBBCode/BBCodeParser.php on line 85

I run Vanilla 1.0.3 together with Better BB Code and BBInsertBar. Does anybody know a solution for this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Looks like you're trying to run ForcedBBCode and BBCodeParser at the same time. Try disabling BBCodeParser and see if the error goes away.
  • Options
    Thanks, but I am not running BBCodeParser. A class of Forced BBCode is called 'HTML_BBCodeParser'.
  • Options
    URL to your forum?

AFAIK the two following extensions will also try and call this class: BBCodeParser and BetterBBCode.
  • Options
    The Better BB Code works fine. The forum is not online yet. Well, it is online but not available to the public. I#ll see if I can find out anything in combination withe the Better BB Code extension. Thank you Luke.
  • Options
    My point was that you can't run those three extensions with each other as they will cause that error. Just make sure only one BBCode extension is enablesd at a time. If this is happening with ForcedBBCode being the only enabled BBCode extension then I'd suggest you download it from the repositry again and try installing it fresh. Do you happen to know if your server has PEAR installed (just thinking out loud about possible problems).
  • Options
    My stupid fault! You are absolutely right. I disabled all, enabled only ForcedBBCode and it works fine. I didn't know this one has the BBInsertBar included. Thank you very much!
  • Options
    You're welcome :) It's very easy to do. It would be nice if there was some way to check for incompatible extensions and put up an error message telling you which ones need to be disabled for an extension to work...
This discussion has been closed.