Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla is great but it's community here is awesome, THANK YOU all

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Just a small THANK YOU all! What a great community here!

Comments

• well... shucks... :P
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Aww garsh... *kicks dirt*
  • I second that "THANK YOU"....you guys are the best. And Vanilla is anything but vanilla....
  • I Completely Agree! Thank you so much for developing this terrific product. I only downloaded and installed it yesterday, but have already begun to see how robust the interface and the engine is. Installation was amazing! It's a delight to have something so functional and so clean, even after I have installed more than a half dozen extensions, I don't feel the the slightest bit of bloat. Even though I'm still in the testing mode, I am giddy! Thanks again.
  • Ditto. Good peeps here. Open eyes & ears. No self-proclaimed gods or clans.
    (and Mark is too modest)
  • Add my thanks for an excellent product and documentation, I actually followed the golden rule of software and RTFM. My first venture into the forum world, I couldn't believe how easy it was. Plus, the wealth of talent and pithy comments in the forum helped iron out the knots. All I have to do now is persuade PlusNet to stop buggering around with their CGI serves.
  • A thanks from me also, i have been with this community for a while now and have come to know some people here are they are great people. When ever something goes amiss there is some there to help you threw it. I have noticed recently there have been many new members to the vanilla community so i know it is expanding. As i have said before i know that vanilla will keep getting better and better due it the enthusiasm of this wonderful community.
This discussion has been closed.