Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wiki: Started - Advanced Installation auto/manual

lechlech Chicagoland
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Spent about an hour fiddling with it in between work and play: feel free to add to it, expand on what is there so far and build. Correct and add to my already possibly extensive spelling mistakes. http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:administrators:installation //edited by mark :)

Comments

• Options
    it's not there anymore?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    sorry - moved it.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Not 100% done, so it's probably gonna get clipped down and given it's own area, that's my guess due to it's sheer size.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited July 2005
    I should make a note that the next upgrade to Vanilla will include a big change to the settings.php file. I want to set up localized configurations so that you can take all files from new installations and just drop them on top of existing installations not worrying about overwriting application settings. It should make upgrades about 500% easier. More info will come as I code it.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Hehe, whatever floats, I'll board it. As long as changes to the DB remain simple I'm all for it. I'm currently in the middle of rehashing this busted DB I screwed up :)
This discussion has been closed.