Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Yet another bug : Hiding private discussions

lechlech Chicagoland
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help

I could have sworn this has been brought up before or durring the 0.9.0 release but I can't seem to locate it. Otherwise this is a totally different event. Vinay, were you the one who mentioned this before?

• Wen't to queue up some private discussions for deletion by hiding them under my crash-test installation.
  • Selected hide from the admin sidebar
  • Upon refresh received the following for both the title and body: 0

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited July 2005
    Under an open forum the results occur, under a closed version, it doesn't act up. It behaves oddly if you flip between the two options as well and start hiding and showing stuff.
  • Options
    I brought up the blocking and unblocking of a particular comment. with code in it. I don't think I brought this particular one up. But then again, I lose track of things i've done, so it's entirely possible.

I think they're related though.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited July 2005
    added to the bug jar. Mark quit moving stuff around on me! LOL!
  • Options
    Hmm should I file the related bug If I've already sent a bug report in? Just so that it's there?

Basically here is the bug...

<div class="testing">Here is the test</div>

That is in HTML so that and the entities have been encoded manually by me. If you block the comment, then unblock the comment, the html disappears. I.e. the entities become re-encoded back to the standard characters that they are and then the browser of course interprets them as html.
  • Options
    well not related so much, as it's in a similar vein.
  • Options
    "Wen't" Lech, you're fired!
This discussion has been closed.