Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Copy thumbnail img tag

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i want to add an option to copy img tag of the Thumbnail image and not the img tag of the original image can somebody help me?

Comments

• edited March 2007
    what kind of support form is this? nobody replies.. i started this discussion 7 days ago.
  • edited March 2007
    It's the kind of support forum where a lot of friendly generous people volunteer to spend a lot of their free time helping others with opensource software problems and get paid nothing in the process. Theyre also the kind of people who dont appreciate snide comments from users who seem to think we're required to provide them with a service and get uppity if their request out of the hundreds of posts a day goes amiss somewhere.

Now in answer to your question, and I havent tested this so you might have to play with it a little, try opening up index.php and finding:
    $FolderPath = substr($Config->CurrentBrowsingDirectory, strlen($Config->CurrentWorkingDirectory)+1,(strlen($Config->CurrentBrowsingDirectory)-strlen($Config->CurrentWorkingDirectory)+1)); $FolderPath = ($FolderPath != "")?$FolderPath."/".$FileName:$FileName; $EncodedPath = EncodeLinkUrl(FilePath(CurrentWebPath(),$FolderPath));
    Then below it, add this:
    $ThumbPath = ($FolderPath != "")?$FolderPath."/_thumb.".$FileName:."_thumb.".$FileName; $EncodedThumbPath = EncodeLinkUrl(FilePath(CurrentWebPath(),$ThumbPath));

Then below that, find:
    $Return = "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"Item$ItemID\" value=\"".$EncodedPath."\" />
    and below it add:
    <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"ItemThumb$ItemID\" value=\"".$EncodedThumbPath."\" />

Slightly further down, find:
    <li class=\"Copy\"><a href=\"Javascript:copy(document.frmLinkContainer.Item$ItemID);\">Copy url</a></li>\r\n";
    and below it add:
    <li class=\"Copy\"><a href=\"Javascript:copy(document.frmLinkContainer.ItemThumb$ItemID);\">Copy Thumb url</a></li>\r\n";
  • @Minisweeper Yes it is very generous of all the volunteers who spend their precious time to help us. And thanks alot for the code. First it didn't work but then with few little changes it worked.
  • Would you mind posting the corrections then? That way other people can benefit from Mini's and your work :)
This discussion has been closed.