Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What's NEW???

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
ok, i'm used to going into the addons site and checking out all the new editions that are avaliable for use. now i have absolutely no idea on what is what i'm and just about to give us on recording them. Mark, could you place a list somewhere on the addons page to show the genuine new addons? the panel would be preferable but i don't really care where it's put....

Comments

• It already says either:

updated

or

new

Posted: Friday, 9 March 2007 at 7:29AM (AEDT)

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    What Wanderer said.
  • but then i gets thrown down the list and i have to go searching for it, and most likely they get updated, so then the new link gets turned into an updated link, and that conversion can sometimes happen in the first hour of release. with is really annoying

i'm just throwing out ideas right now..
  • Show a first released date and allow to search/order by it?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    http://lussumo.com/addons/?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords=&Sort=New
  • Sometimes forward planning just makes things too easy :)
  • There is something broken. If I am looking for type extension and try to change the sorting, I get the sorting for all addons; It doesn't submit the type.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Thanks for the tip - fixed now.
This discussion has been closed.