Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Private Messages

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
One of the things that I use my board for is private messaging. It allows people to talk back and forth via an email-type area, without leaving the board area, as the board is one of the only reasons why they/we go to this specific website. Is there anyone who is currently looking into creating an extension to incorporate pms into the mix?

Comments

• Options
    check out whispers. pretty much the same but they taste of vanilla.
  • Options
    That's what whispering is...
  • Options
    That's what I was hoping, but I thought I read in a previous thread that it wasn't totally hiding the forum, just making sure that person 'x' read it. Anyways. I'm downloading it now, going to play with some CSS and see if I can get some nice styles created for the project. I really like the idea, and hopefully it's as easy to use as everyone says it is :)
  • Options
    Mark had to disable whispering on this installation due to server overload. It's a shame, because it would be an awesome feature for the demo forum, but that's life!
  • Options
    whispers is back on, actually
  • Options
    domdom
    edited July 2005
    Ah, nifty! Now I just have to find someone who I can whisper to ;)
This discussion has been closed.