Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

User Tab & QuickKey Problems

BenBen
edited December 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
unipus has just told me that my user tab extension doesn't seem to work when the QuickKey extension is installed as well.

$Menu->AddTab($Context->GetDefinition("Users_QuickKey"), "users", "search.php?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords=&btnSubmit=Search&Type=Users", "UsersTab", "accesskey=\"u\"", "$Position=\"4\"", "$ForcePosition=\"1\"");
Adding the above code on line 32 of QuickKeys.php adds the user tab, but it fails to display the QuickKey for that tab effectively. It works, Alt+u goes to the user page, it just doesn't display right on the tab.

Comments

• Hey, quick work fixing that. I'm pretty sure the problem with the key not showing up underlined is that for all the others, nav actually added markup to the label - ie <u>C</u>ategories. There was some discussion of maybe a better way to do it semantically but it has to be written into the output string essentially.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I am currently trying to figure out a good way of defining the order of loading extensions. It will require changing the extensions form in a pretty big way, but it will prevent problems like this one.
  • Does this extension work with 0.9.3?
This discussion has been closed.