Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FYI I'm reading this on my palm

edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
and it's damn sexy!

Comments

• I thought only physic people could read palms... (I'll get me coat!)
  • lol, i knew someone would make that joke. might have worked better if you spelt psychic right!
  • It was late - I was tired! :P
  • not tried it on my mobile yet but reckon it might work...
  • I am trying right now. It took me forever to type it in, though. Damn predictive text trying to be a show off and break into Spanish. <-- few minutes later --> Sadness. Ok, I am getting a "413: Page Cannot Be Displayed" error. I reloaded 3 times, and it did the same thing. I'm on Cingular, with a Motorola V551, so it should load up, as I go to Yahoo to check my mail on it all the time. Hrm.
  • well when i said palm, it runs 800x600 and i'm using wifi; the palm stylesheet is good though. i wouldnt try it on my phone.
  • Just checked my board out on my smartphone. Looks really good, despite it trying to use the default stylesheet.
  • just testing on my nokia 7610... all works perfectly!!!!! except that the 'add your comments' button refuses to do anything :-( was very close to getting a post up though
  • using firefox with web dev toolbar and 'Display CSS By Media Type => Handheld' option set... and my window set real small-like ;) it's good coz my workmates can't see i'm browsing forums!!
  • sneaky, i like it, i'm sure my co-workers are wondering what it is i keep looking at and then tabbing away from every half an hour :-P
  • sdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
  • I haven't read the board in a few days... Vanilla's defaults look gorgeous on the PSP's new browser (although the Hide-sidebar extension doesn't work; I get the notice about standards-based browsers).
This discussion has been closed.