Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

extension resources

edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm just thinking of things and wanted to share links to what I've been finding here so other people might go... AHA!!, I could (insert cool idea here)

We might also bookmark in del.icio.us and tag things with 'vanilladev' or something, but its been my experience that not everyone uses it.

rico - Open source, object oriented javascript library for rich internet applications. Rico provides full Ajax support, drag & drop management, and a cinematic effects library.

TinyMCE - TinyMCE is a platform independent web based Javascript HTML WYSIWYG editor control released as Open Source under LGPL by Moxiecode Systems AB. It has the ability to convert HTML TEXTAREA fields or other HTML elements to editor instances. TinyMCE is very easy to integrate into other CMS systems.

Google AJAXSLT - XSL-T is a language for transforming XML documents from one language to another. An XSL-T style sheet would be used, for instance, to convert the unformatted content from an XML document into the a fully-formatted HTML document.
AJAXSLT takes this process one step forward, by implementing XSL-T in Javascript and having it run in your browser. Thus, your web browser can fetch XML documents directly from the server, and perform the format conversion locally; thus saving time and bandwidth. safari note

phpFlickr - phpFlickr is a class written by Dan Coulter in PHP4 to act as a wrapper for Flickr's API. Methods process the response XML and return a friendly array of data to make development simple and intuitive.

technorati tags - obviously, this is for the openly readable installations of vanilla. Your post categories are read as tags via your atom/rss feed, you would just need to ping the technorati site each time a thread is added.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.