Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Integrating Vanilla into my site

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, Just a quick one. Is it fairly easy putting Vanilla into an old site design? Is there a 'basic' theme that makes the whole process simple? How long would it take? I'm trying to integrate Vanilla into a Wordpress theme below http://themes.wordpress.net/columns/4-columns/1476/quadruple-blue-10/ And wondering if its worthwhile. As a last resort I would be content just editing Vanillas header and footer to look a little like my site, but I've heard this isn't exactly straightforward.

Comments

• Options
    i suspect its fairly easy to very difficult, depending on your php expertise and vanilla knowledge :) Though from what I have seen of sites using vanilla in junction with a straight html site, they edited vanilla's color and background images, plus put in their own header and used (probably) pagemanger to add tabs to have the menu appear the same as the rest of the site. Off the top of my head, all the sites have had different structure (forum vs rest), but been able to successfull style match it.
This discussion has been closed.