Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Help with a Flagged User

patsjvpatsjv
edited April 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
One of the participants in my Lussumo forum has somehow become a "Flagged User", and each time he posts a message a red status bar appears at the top of his comments identifying him as a "Flagged User". I'm the only administrator to the site, and I'm not sure how he became flagged, or what I can do to make him un-flagged. As it stands, Administrators are marked as such, which makes sense. But I'm not sure where/how flagged users came to be.

Thanks for the help. I thought I was getting comfortable administering the forum, but there's always something new to learn...

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Look at the role the person is in. Take a look at that role in role management in the settings tab.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    They could also be messing with you by adding it themselves to the top of every post. Take a look at their comments by editing them directly to see if this is the case.
This discussion has been closed.