Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

fullscreen @ greybox

hey coder and scripting gods,

has anyone an idea how to get rid of those paddings/spacings with greybox on fullscreen?

so is there a way to get a real fullscreen method?

http://orangoo.com/labs/GreyBox/

thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Stupid question I'm sure, but what's the point of Grey/Thick/Lightbox if it's completely fullscreen?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    sure, i use it in multiple ways.

but i need it in one case totally in fullscreen. (such layerish) :)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    seems like all the pros are gone

well, too bad
  • Options
    To be honest, isn't this best asked on the greybox side of things? :D
  • Options
    As Stash pointed out, to try and override the "put in a window" for any lightbox alternative would really defeat the purpose of the script. Why not just open the link in a new window? But perhaps if you could explain what you want to do, we could understand and advise better.
  • Options
    Yeah, create a mockup of what you're trying to achieve, cos at the moment, jimw's solution of just opening in a new window seems like the best solution...
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    From the sound of it, he's asking how to layer it full-screen over existing content without having to open a new window. While my grey/thickbox experience is limited I think that this is possible if you're able to define it and tell it that the layer is to take up the entire screen "as a full page"... But like stash mentioned, this would be a question better suited for the grey/thickbox devs and userbase than us Vanilla monkeys.
  • Options
    Thanks lech, if that's the case I *can* actually see a reason to do this (with thickbox). A simple click, anywhere on the image, allows you to "go back" to the main site. This is a perhaps nicer than opening up a new window etc. I realise this is grasping at straws, but hey :D
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, it's all possible based on whether or not you've got the right controls to perform it. Either way it's something to throw at the grey/thickbox devs and forums where their users there will be able to more accurately help and say exactly how to do all of this.

Fery, do let us know what the results are :)
  • Options
    *bump* fery

any response from the GreyBox forums ?
This discussion has been closed.