Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

User-built photo gallery - possible with Vanilla or Wordpress?

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I wonder if there is already a plugin out there for Vanilla or Wordpress that could help me? I'd like to allow users to upload images into a pool, similar to a Flickr group. It would be for an archive of gig flyers and posters. It would be good if the name of the person who had submitted the image could be displayed. Does anyone know of anything out there which does this? I had a quick look at yapb, which could work, although it would require the users to have a little more technical knowledge (or knowledge of Wordpress) than the average internet user.

Comments

• Options
    Could you just use vanilla with the attachments extension?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, but it would be nice for these to be listed on, e.g., a Wordpress page within the blog itself, thus creating a Flickr style gallery. I suppose I could just create a Flickr group, but it would be nice to properly integrate it. Falbum works well with Wordpress, but only for specific users, not for group pools.
  • Options
    How about using filebrowser integration on the attachment's upload folder?
  • Options
    did u try merging the user tables of Zenphoto (http://www.zenphoto.org/) with vanilla
This discussion has been closed.