Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Request: Core change to Radio and Checkbox Classes

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Maybe I'm blind, but there doesn't appear to be any way to set the Name variable on these classes, resulting in the impossibility of use of multiple different ones when using the Vanilla Framework. Is this done on purpose, or can this please be changed in the upcoming release of Vanilla? Its causing me to run into a few problems with developing a new extension that uses the Framework as much as possible without having to do odd hacks to make it mimic the Framework without actually using it.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2007
    In GetBasicCheckBox and GetDynamicCheckBox function the first parameter is the name parameter
    For radio button do something liek this
    $this->VoteOptions = $this->Context->ObjectFactory->NewObject($Context, 'Radio'); $this->VoteOptions->Name = 'Vote';
  • Options
    Ah, alright. I see that now, but don't see something similar to that for Radio buttons. Did I overlook that also?
  • Options
    read my reply again. just editted it
  • Options
    Ah, let me give that a whirl.
  • Options
    Alright, manually setting the Name variable like that works, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.