Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

changing colors

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
where and how do i change the header name and sign in colors and where would i chand the background from white to another color?

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    That would be done with a clever addition of throwing the proper HTML formatting tags into the application globals title setting and complimented with the accompanying style.
  • Options
    Or you could change the vanilla.css for the particular style you are using.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    thanks for your replies, not sure i understand lech, but i was able to change yellow highlight to color i wanted in vanilla.css but still dont understand where or how to change site header color or site background color. as above this header on this site is black and orange how can i do that?
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    If you're going to be getting dirty, you'll want to have a pretty good grasp of how the CSS applies to the HTML, but to answer the highlight question, the class name is ".highlight", unless you're referring to yellowfade. If it's yellowfade you'll want to alter it's CSS file to suit your color pallet, and that file you can locate in it's own extension directory providing you have it installed.
This discussion has been closed.