Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Custom Skin or style to benifit a charity for "habitat for humanity"

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I am a photographer in the northeast US. I just started using Vanilla and LOVE it. I am on the advisory panel for a new charity called "Portrait House" See test server http://www.traciedesigns.net/clients/portraithouse/ we are gearing up to launch the project as of this July. This charity directly benifits Habitiat for Humanity. We would like to put the feeler out there to see if anyone would like to develope a "style" for our forum which will be a vanilla forum of course. We would like it to reflect the style of the website and be as easy to use and as pleasing to the eye as the style "jazzman" . We are looking for something very graphics oriented and VERY easy to use. We would like to open this up to all developers and we "the advisory commitee" will be selecting the one that best suits our needs. Of course anyone who donates a style and the time to write it would be a direct sposor with a link of there choosing (appropriate content) from the forum. Please respond to paul@studiofoto.com with any ideas or questions. Thank you all for your time and keep up the AWESOME work with this vanilla forum. Thanks again Paul
This discussion has been closed.