Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Back to Discussions link

edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
not a biggy, but this always links back to the first page, where if youre browsing the 3rd page can be annoying.

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited August 2005
    alt DEE! or control D if you're on a mac.

I interpreted that wrong. But pagination of all threads are the same way as the discussion lists... nav is on the top and bottom of every page.
  • Options
    i think you still interpreted it wrong. if i'm reading a thread on the 3rd page of the list, i want to be taken back to the third page of the list when i'm done.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    you mean, when posting? or when viewing? I already noted the bug about posting the 51st post on a 50 post max view taking you back to page 1, is this the same thing?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I know what you mean, mini. It used to work like that in o8. I might do it in here, because it's really not that difficult. Add it to the feature request list on the bugs page and I'll probably get to it.
  • Options
    to clarify for lech, what mini means...let's say i'm on page 3 of the discussions and i'm reading. and i click into a discussion and read. when i click on the link "back to discussions" it should take me to the 3rd page of discussions, not the 1st page (as it does now).
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Ahh, ok, right on then, thanks for that clarification. I am so used to just pulling open a link or discussion in it's own tab just so I can know where I am most of the time. It's become a habit.
  • Options
    yeah lech i do that at home. slightly harder on a 1-i.e.-window-at-a-time pocketpc :)
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Ouch... that's gotta hurt.
This discussion has been closed.