Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

language selector error

edited June 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i'm new on vanilla and have successfully installed the program and then installed Language Selector as we have a bilingual site and am getting the following error when trying to load vanila: Notice: Undefined property: LanguageSelectorArray in /home/latinree/public_html/forum/extensions/LanguageSelector/default.php on line 84 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: buildlangarray() in /home/latinree/public_html/forum/extensions/LanguageSelector/default.php on line 87 the following is the code on line 84 -87 of default.php file if (!$Context->LanguageSelectorArray) //else build, without language code to save processing. //BuildLangArray function is defined in the already included LanguageSelector.php file. $Context->LanguageSelectorArray = BuildLangArray($Context, $code_key = false); how do I fix or remove the extension if I cannot get in to log-in? thanks in advance for any help. rg

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    To disable the extension, log into your ftp and copy the contents of the /conf/ directory to have around as a backup. The file you want to edit is extensions.php, look for a line with something that looks like the following:

/LanguageSelector/default.php

Remove that line with the extension in question, save the file and upload it back to the /conf/ folder on your server. Make sure to properly give the file a permission setting of 0666 which should allow Vanilla to write to the file again after it's been uploaded.
  • Options
    that worked! thanks...
This discussion has been closed.