Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Polls & voting

cycascycas
edited July 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Although our forum is mostly pretty much plain Vanilla, we could do with the ability for users to make polls. I have searched and didn't find anything on this, so I assume there is no add-on? I don't feel confident to write one, but I wondered if anyone out there had used a poll script with Vanilla and could point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Options
    Anything wrong with the 'vote' and 'poll' extensions?
  • Options
    ARG! I don't know how I missed BOTH of those: I did look, honest! Right, off to have a play with them, many thanks.
  • Options
    Sadly, the Vote extension doesn't do what I need, I think (one poll for an entire thread) and I have been unable to get the Poll extension working: it just doesn't show any option to make polls, although I have checked the permissions and turned on the extension, logged in and out, and generally shaken it all about. There seem to be a couple of other reports on the Poll thread, so I'm thinking it might not be just me... Any other suggestions?
  • Options
    Well as far as I know those are the only 2 extensions available for the purposes you want - I'd suggest you follow up any issues you have in the extension threads themselves and keep your fingers crossed the master jazzman can get some free time fairly soon..
This discussion has been closed.