Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Dojo Files (function.split error)

edited July 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm not really sure how to address this so I'm coming here.

When I click on the files tab that I have assigned to Dojo Files i'm receiving this error:

Warning: split() [function.split]: REG_EMPTY in /home/letsfilm/staff/extensions/DojoFiles/default.php on line 159

Here is what line 159 and 160 shows:

$arr = split($Configuration['WEB_ROOT'],$Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH']);
$local_root_path = $arr[0];

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    hmm. it means that either the web_root variable or the application_path isnt set. Try to replace those two lines with this (This will hardcode it and only work in your specific case):
    $local_root_path = "/home"
    I am here trying to manually do the function the code was suppose to do. It should be the root path of your server.
  • Options
    Seems to have worked!

Thank you so much. This was probably caused by some recent hacking of our forums to work together with the issues forum we have setup.

Aside from directory structure changes, will this code change effect anything else? So far so good though.

Thank you again.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    my fix here should not have any effect other than the desired one, but your problem may very well create problems elsewhere. The Configuration array is the set of variables that Vanilla uses to know what it needs to know about your server, it is also frequently used by extensions in such cases as mine. You should check your forum/conf/settings.php file and check the values of $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'] and $Configuration['WEB_ROOT'], and if they really need to be something else than Vanilla expects them to.
This discussion has been closed.