Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Cannot change styles

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I (and my users) currently cannot change the style of the forum. The options are there, but whenever a style is selected and saved, the style always reverts to the default style. The only way i'm able to make a style change is to "apply this style to all users".

I've checked the settings.php file in the conf folder but the only information it has leading to the styles is the $Configuration['DEFAULT_STYLE'] = 'themes/vanilla/styles/vaneablack/';

So i'm not sure what needs to happen.

Any suggestions? I'm using the default vanilla theme.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Letsfilm, I dont know a fix, but I've got the same problem over here. Additionally, a user can't change the style on his own, there's simply no option shown in the user's backend. So if anyone could help me (us)... :-) Could it be something with a wrong update procedure or something? I recently updated to the newest version and don't know if I did something wrong. Greetings Arne
This discussion has been closed.