Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wallphone. Private messages help?

edited June 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm using the Private Messages add on. I designed a custom button to use for the "Start a new discussion" link like you did with the Tonka style, and now I have TWO of these custom buttons on my Private Messages page. How did you get the seperate "Send Private Message" button? I'm looking through your vanilla.css file but I think I may be in the wrong place. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, I edited this after looking at Wallphones Tonka style and I wanted to make sure he sees it.
  • Options
    I've never used tonka with private messages... but the CSS would target anything with <h1><a...

At line 608 in private messages you will see this:$Panel->AddString('<h1><a href="'.GetUrl($Configuration, 'extension.php', '', '', '', '', 'PostBackAction=PrivateMessages&View=SendMessage').'">'.$Context->GetDefinition('SendPrivateMessage').'</a></h1>');
    Change those <h1>s to <h2>. You might have to code the opening H2 as <h2 style="font-size: 14px"> to get its size back to normal.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Tremendous! Thank you so much! I just figured you had used it because when I looked in the private message section, a button that said "Send Private Message" appeared.
  • Options
    Could you help me with the Private Message notification like "Inbox (1)" indicator. Its really urgent.

Thanks
    Gerry