Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How Do I Fully Remove Extension Files (FloatingSearch)?

edited July 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi all, I recently put FloatingSearchBox into my extensions folder. I enabled it in 'settings,' but didn't notice that it was working, so I renamed the folder FloatingSearch and put that in the extensions folder too. It worked, and I didn't like it. Disabled the extension from 'settings,' but lo and behold, it continued to haunt my forum. Deleted both FloatingSearchBox and FloatingSearch directories from the extensions folder. This is what I see when I log in now: http://powerwordfunk.com/forum/categories.php How can I finish the deal? It seems insane that I can't fully delete an extension. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Comments

• Options
    This happened to me once with another extension. It had a different name internally to the folder name so it was listed (alphabetically) not where I was expecting it in the extensions list.

Be sure to de-activate it before deleting it or you will screw up the config file.

Posted: Tuesday, 24 July 2007 at 2:10PM

This discussion has been closed.