Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

1.1.2 and Embedded Videos

edited July 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Embedded videos from all sites are no longer visible on my forum. They were working fine until recently. I can't tell if it's a bug related to a recent upgrade of Vanilla or something else. I haven't made many administrative changes recently, so I'm not sure what this is about. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Might have been an update to the HTML formatter or something that broke the embedding... espically if you custom coded the embedding abilities.

do you use JQMedia?
  • Options
    I don't remember what I did. It's been a while. I'll try that extension and see if it fixes the problem. Will report back. Thanks for the response.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Rats. That didn't work. Any other ideas? I really have no idea what caused the change other than the upgrade. Oh, and before anyone asks, yes, I installed and enabled JQuery first and I did turn on the options to work in the options.
  • Options
    Maybe this would help jog your memory: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/2199/ If that doesn't help--grab the raw post--what is visible when you either edit it or query the comment directly from the database and then list what formatters you have installed (HTML, Kses, Markdown, text, AutoP, etc.)
  • Options
    OK, I reinstalled a fresh copy of HTML Formatter so my previous change was no longer there. I now have this new way of embedding video working, so that's good, although (1) I'm having to edit all the old posts containing videos and (2) All the posts containing other video formats (such as Brightcove, Vimeo, etc) aren't working.
This discussion has been closed.