Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

skinning question

edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
What is the best way to go about adding an include (or similar functionality) just after the <body> tag and another just before the </body> tag?

Comments

• Options
    Better yet, is there a way to delete my stupid ass questions as they're posted? That way I won't have to bother with the whole "nevermind, I understand" thing, and everyone else won't have to look at another post already answered in the documentation. cheers!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Stupid questions *here* remain for the sole fact of making you look stupid :) don't worry about it as long as you later figure out what you're doing. If you wish to edit your own comments, simply click the edit button in that post. Discussions can only be hidden if you're an admin with the power to hide, otherwise, no you as a user cannot delete your own posts. If you're looking to add stuff functionality-wise, look into extensions. "themes" or "styles" are all CSS based.
This discussion has been closed.