Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Add-ons contest : First Prize 80 GB Ipod Video

edited August 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi ! I am David Costa (my profile is available at http://pear.php.net/user/gurugeek ) the maintainer of dotgeek.org In the past years we used to run a number of contests for PHP developers also named "PHP Marathon" (you can google it if you like). The site has been non active for over a year and I just re-opened it with vanilla. I plan to start a welcome back PHP Marathon (http://dotgeek.org/comments.php?DiscussionID=5&page=1#Item_1) What do you think ? Your comments are highly appreciated ! David

Comments

• Options
    er Some problems were encountered The requested discussion could not be found.
  • Options
    and what are we coding? :D
  • Options
    Spelling = iPod

Posted: Sunday, 19 August 2007 at 4:38PM

• Options
    That's not spelling it's branding.
  • Options
    So my friend Sophie spells her name Sofie, is that spelling or branding?

In any case, if that's how the "owner" of the name spells it we should respect it.

However I plead guilty too, I spell Microslop... er... Micro$oft... er... you know, the mob who make Vespa and Windblows. pic

Posted: Monday, 20 August 2007 at 7:27AM

• Options
    That's spelling. If she spelt Sophie sOphie that would be...well...stupid. But yeah it's branding. The spelling is identical.
  • Options
    cOnSiDeR mE bRaNdEd tHen.

Posted: Monday, 20 August 2007 at 7:39AM

• Options
    Wow. You just can't stop can you.
  • Options
    What would you like me to stop?
    I accepted Minisweeper's comment with a little added humour.
    I apologise if it's Stick Up Your Arse Day in your neck of the woods.

Posted: Monday, 20 August 2007 at 2:44PM

• Options
    Wanderer = mac-ergizer bunny
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I don't really follow. Are you saying that people can submit addons for vanilla?
  • Options
    that's the question :D
  • Options
    confusing thread is confuuuuuussssiinnngg
This discussion has been closed.